Creating Security Group for your VPC
Creating Security Group for your VPC For AMAZON AWS
- Go to VPC dashboard and Click on “Security Groups”
- Click on “Create Security Groups”
- Fill the Name tag , Group name and description
- In VPC select the previous VPC which you have created.
- Click on Yes Create.
- Select the Created “Security Group” which you have created and Click on “Inbound rules” and then “edit”
- In type Select “Custom TCP Rule” and in source select securitygroup which you have created.
Set the rules in Security Group for EC2 on Amazon aws Go to EC2 dashboard …
error: Content is protected !!