- Download 8
- File Size 341.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 26, 2017
- Last Updated August 26, 2017
BT GATE Exam Previous Papers | BT GATE Model Papers 2016
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
BT GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | BT GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the BT GATE Exam Previous Papers | BT GATE Model Papers 2016
GATE Biotechnology Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Biotechnology Previous Paper 2016
1. Which family of viruses has single stranded DNA?
2. What will be the binding status of regulatory proteins in lac operon when concentrations of both lactose and glucose are very low in the culture medium?
(A) Only the repressor remains bound to the operator
(B) Only the cyclic AMP-Catabolic Activator Protein (cAMP-CAP) complex remains bound to the CAP binding site
(C) Neither the repressor nor cAMP-CAP complex remain bound to their respective binding sites
(D) Both the repressor and cAMP-CAP complex remain bound to their respective binding sites
3. ATP biosynthesis takes place utilizing the H+ gradient in mitochondria and chloroplasts. Identify the correct sites of H+ gradient formation.
(A) Across the outer membrane of mitochondria and across the inner membrane of chloroplast
(B) Across the inner membrane of mitochondria and across the thylakoid membrane of chloroplast
(C) Within the matrix of mitochondria and across the inner membrane of chloroplast
(D) Within the matrix of mitochondria and within the stroma of chloroplast
4. Junctional diversity of antibody molecules results from
(A) the addition of switch region nucleotides
(B) the addition of N and P nucleotides
(C) the joining of V, D and J segments
(D) mutations in complementarity-determining regions