- Download 10
- File Size 6.66 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 30, 2017
- Last Updated August 30, 2017
BT GATE Exam Previous Papers | BT GATE Model Papers 2017
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
BT GATE Exam Previous Papers 2017 | BT GATE Model Papers 2017
Please find download button below to download the BT GATE Exam Previous Papers | BT GATE Model Papers 2017
GATE Aerospace Engineering Paper 2017 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Aerospace Engineering Previous Paper 2017
1. An enzyme catalyzes a reaction by
(A) decreasing the energy of the substrate.
(B) decreasing the activation energy of the reaction.
(C) decreasing product stability.
(D) increasing the activation barrier of the reaction.
2. Which one of the following organisms is an indicator of fecal contamination?
(A) Escherichia coli
(B) Streptococcus lactis
(C) Bacillus subtilis
(D) Lactobacillus acidophilus
3. Which one of the following mechanisms is used by human pathogens to evade host immune responses?
(A) Somatic hypermutation
(B) Antibody production
(C) Antigenic variation
(D) Complement activation
4. The plant hormone indole-3-acetic acid is derived from