- Download 56
- File Size 3.69 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 28, 2017
- Last Updated August 28, 2017
CE GATE Exam Previous Papers | CE GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 1
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SESSION 1-CE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2017 | CE GATE Model Papers 2017
Please find download button below to download the CE GATE Exam Previous Papers | CE GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 1
GATE Civil Engineering Previous Paper 2017 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Civil Engineering Previous Paper 2017
1. The number of parameters in the univariate exponential and Gaussian distributions, respectively, are
(A) 2 and 2
(B) 1 and 2
(C) 2 and 1
(D) 1 and 1
2. A simply supported beam is subjected to a uniformly distributed load. Which one of the following statements is true?
(A) Maximum or minimum shear force occurs where the curvature is zero.
(B) Maximum or minimum bending moment occurs where the shear force is zero.
(C) Maximum or minimum bending moment occurs where the curvature is zero.
(D) Maximum bending moment and maximum shear force occur at the same section
3. Auniformly distubuted line load of 5000kN/m is ating on the ground surface. Based on Boussinesq's theory, the ratio of vertical stress at a depth 2 m to that at 4 m, right below the line of loading, is
4. The number of spectral bands in the Enhanced Thematic Mapper sensor on the remote sensing satellite Landsat-7 is
|CE GATE Exam Previous Papers - CE GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 1.png||Download|