- Download 53
- File Size 376.35 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 22, 2017
- Last Updated August 22, 2017
CH GATE Exam Previous Papers | CH GATE Model Papers 2015
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
CH GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | CH GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the CH GATE Exam Previous Papers | CH GATE Model Papers 2015
GATE Chemical Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 55
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Chemical Previous Paper 2015
1. Which of the following can change if only the catalyst is changed for a reaction system?
(A) Enthalpy of reaction
(B) Activation energy
(C) Free energy of the reaction
(D) Equilibrium constant
2. For which reaction order, the half-life of the reactant is half of the full lifetime (time for 100 % conversion) of the reactant ?
(A) Zero order
(B) Half order
(C) First order
(D) Second order
3. Identify the WRONG statement amongst the following:
(A) Steam distillation is used for mixtures that are immiscible with water.
(B) Vacuum distillation is used for mixtures that are miscible with water.
(C) Steam distillation is used for mixtures that are miscible with water.
(D) Vacuum distillation columns have larger diameters as compared to atmospheric columns for the same throughput
4 . Select the WRONG statement regarding water gas shift converters from the list below.
(A) Inter-stage cooling is provided between the two stages of shift converters.
(B) Usually high temperature shift (HTS) reactor has a iron-based catalyst and low temperature shift (LTS) reactor has a copper-based catalyst.
(C) HTS reactor is followed by LTS reactor .
(D) LTS reactor is followed by HTS reactor .