- Download 62
- File Size 516.96 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 26, 2017
- Last Updated August 26, 2017
CH GATE Exam Previous Papers | CH GATE Model Papers 2016
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
CH GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | CH GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the CH GATE Exam Previous Papers | CH GATE Model Papers 2016
GATE Chemical Engineering Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Chemical Engineering Previous Paper 2016
1. A system exhibits inverse response for a unit step change in the input. Which one of the following statement must necessarily be satisfied?
(A) The transfer function of the system has at least one negative pole
(B) The transfer function of the system has at least one positive pole
(C) The transfer function of the system has at least one negative zero
(D) The transfer function of the system has at least one positive zero
2. Terms used in engineering economics have standard definitions and interpretations. Which one of the following statements is INCORRECT?
(A) The profitability measure ‘return on investment’ does not consider the time value of money
(B) A cost index is an index value for a given time showing the cost at that time relative to a certain base time
(C) The ‘six-tenths factor rule’ is used to estimate the cost of an equipment from the cost of a similar equipment with a different capacity
(D) Payback period is calculated based on the payback time for the sum of the fixed and the working capital investment
3. India has no elemental sulphur deposits that can be economically exploited. In India, which one of the following industries produces elemental sulphur as a by-product?
(A) Coal carbonisation plants
(B) Petroleum refineries
(C) Paper and pulp industries
(D) Iron and steel making plants