- Download 41
- File Size 182.19 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 17, 2017
- Last Updated August 17, 2017
CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 2
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 2-CS GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | CS GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 2
GATE Computer Science Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 25
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Computer Science Previous Paper 2015
1. A software requirements specification (SRS) document should avoid discussing which one of the following?
(A) User interface issues
(B) Non-functional requirements
(C) Design specification
(D) Interfaces with third party software
2. Identify the correct order in which a server process must invoke the function calls accept, bind, listen, and recv according to UNIX socket API.
(A) listen, accept, bind, recv
(B) bind, listen, accept, recv
(C) bind, accept, listen, recv
(D) accept, listen, bind, recv
3. Which one of the following statements is NOT correct about HTTP cookies?
(A) A cookie is a piece of code that has the potential to compromise the security of an Internet user
(B) A cookie gains entry to the user’s work area through an HTTP header
(C) A cookie has an expiry date and time
(D) Cookies can be used to track the browsing pattern of a user at a particular site
4. Which one of the following assertions concerning code inspection and code walkthrough is true?
(A) Code inspection is carried out once the code has been unit tested
(B) Code inspection and code walkthrough are synonyms
(C) Adherence to coding standards is checked during code inspection
(D) Code walkthrough is usually carried out by an independent test team