- Download 54
- File Size 201.25 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 17, 2017
- Last Updated August 17, 2017
CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 3
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 3-CS GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | CS GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 3
GATE Computer Science Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 25
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Computer Science Previous Paper 2015
1. Among simple LR (SLR) , canonical LR, and look-ahead LR (LALR), which of the following pairs identify the method that is very easy to implement and the method that is the most powerful , in that order?
(A) SLR, LALR
(B) Canonical LR, LALR
(C) SLR, canonical LR
(D) LALR, canonical LR
2. While inserting the elements 71, 65, 84, 69, 67, 83 in an empty binary search tree (BST) in the sequence shown, the element in the lowest level is
3. Assume that a mergesort algorithm in the worst case takes 30 seconds for an input of size 64. Which of the following most closely approximates the maximum input size of a problem that can be solved in 6 minutes?
4. Consider the following array of elements.
The minimum number of interchanges needed to convert it into a max-heap is