- Download 42
- File Size 466.02 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 23, 2017
- Last Updated August 23, 2017
CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2016 SET B
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET B-CS GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | CS GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2016 SET B
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Civil Engineering Previous Paper 2016
1. The Floyd-Warshall algorithm for all-pair shortest paths computation is based on
(A) Greedy paradigm.
(B) Divide-and-Conquer paradigm.
(C) Dynamic Programming paradigm.
(D) neither Greedy nor Divide-and-Conquer nor Dynamic Programming paradigm
2. In which one of the following page replacement algorithms it is possible for the page fault rate to increase even when the number of allocated frames increases?
(A) LRU (Least Recently Used)
(B) OPT (Optimal Page Replacement)
(C) MRU (Most Recently Used)
(D) FIFO (First In First Out)
3. B+ Trees are considered BALANCED because
(A) the lengths of the paths from the root to all leaf nodes are all equal.
(B) the lengths of the paths from the root to all leaf nodes differ from each other by at most 1.
(C) the number of children of any two non-leaf sibling nodes differ by at most 1.
(D) the number of records in any two leaf nodes differ by at most 1.
4. Identify the correct sequence in which the following packets are transmitted on the network by a host when a browser requests a webpage from a remote server, assuming that the host has just been restarted.
(A) HTTP GET request, DNS query, TCP SYN
(B) DNS query, HTTP GET request, TCP SYN
(C) DNS query, TCP SYN, HTTP GET request
(D) TCP SYN, DNS query, HTTP GET request