- Download 160
- File Size 8.50 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 28, 2017
- Last Updated August 28, 2017
CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 1
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SESSION 1-CS GATE Exam Previous Papers 2017 | CS GATE Model Papers 2017
Please find download button below to download the CS GATE Exam Previous Papers | CS GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 1
GATE Computer Science and Information Technology Previous Paper 2017 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Computer Science and Information Technology Previous Paper 2017
1. Consider TCP client and a TCP server running on two different machines. After completing data transfer, the TCP client calls close to terminate the connection and a FIN segment is sent to the TCP server. Server-side TCP responds by sending an ACK, which is received by the client-side TCP. As per the TCP connection state diagram (RFC 793), in which state does the client-side TCP connection wait for the FIN from the server-side TCP?
2. Threads of a process share
(A) global variables but not heap.
(B) heap but not global variables.
(C) neither global variables nor heap.
(D) both heap and global variables.
3. A cache memory unit with capacity of N words and block size of B words is to be designed. If it tis designed as a direct mapped cache, the length of the TAG field is 10 bits. If the cache unit is now designed as a 16-way set-associative cache, the length of the TAG field is ____________________ bits.