- Download 24
- File Size 308.97 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 18, 2017
- Last Updated August 18, 2017
ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers | ECE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 3
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 3-ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | ECE GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers | ECE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 3
GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 25
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Previous Paper 2015
1. If the base width in a bipolar junction transistor is doubled, which one of the following statements will be TRUE?
(A) Current gain will increase.
(B) Unity gain frequency will increase.
(C) Emitter-base junction capacitance will increase.
(D) Early Voltage will increase.
2. The impulse response of an LTI system can be obtained by
(A) differentiating the unit ramp response
(B) differentiating the unit step response
(C) integrating the unit ramp response
(D) integrating the unit step response
3. The modulation scheme commonly used for transmission from GSM mobile terminals is
(C) Walsh-Hadamard orthogonal codes
(D) Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying (GMSK)
4. The directivity of an antenna array can be increased by adding more antenna elements, as a larger number of elements
(A) improves the radiation efficiency.
(B) increases the effective area of the antenna.
(C) results in a better impedance matching.
(D) allows more power to be transmitted by the antenna.