- Download 46
- File Size 568.83 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 23, 2017
- Last Updated August 23, 2017
ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers | ECE GATE Model Papers 2016 SET 4
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 4-ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | ECE GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the ECE GATE Exam Previous Papers | ECE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 4
GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Previous Paper 2016
1. In an 8085 microprocessor, the contents of the accumulator and the carry flag are A7 (in hex) and 0, respectively. If the instruction RLC is executed, then the contents of the accumulator (in hex) and the carry flag, respectively, will be
(A) 4E and 0
(B) 4E and 1
(C) 4F and 0
(D) 4F and 1
2. For a superheterodyne receiver, the intermediate frequency is 15 MHz and the local oscillator frequency is 3.5 GHz. If the frequency of the received signal is greater than the local oscillator frequency, then the image frequency (in MHz) is __________
3. Consider an air-filled rectangular waveguide with dimensions a = 2.286 cm and b = 1.016 cm. At 10 GHz operating frequency, the value of the propagation constant (per meter) of the corresponding propagating mode is __________
4. An apple costs Rs. 10. An onion costs Rs. 8.
Select the most suitable sentence with respect to grammar and usage.
(A) The price of an apple is greater than an onion.
(B) The price of an apple is more than onion.
(C) The price of an apple is greater than that of an onion.
(D) Apples are more costlier than onions.