- Download 57
- File Size 332.31 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 18, 2017
- Last Updated August 18, 2017
EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 1
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 1-EE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | EE GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 1
GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 25
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2015
1. The self inductance of the primary winding of a single phase, 50 Hz, transformer is 800 mH, and that of the secondary winding is 600 mH. The mutual inductance between these two windings is 480 mH. The secondary winding of this transformer is short circuited and the primary winding is connected to a 50 Hz, single phase, sinusoidal voltage source. The current flowing in both the windings is less than their respective rated currents. The resistance of both windings can be neglected. In this condition, what is the effective inductance (in mH) seen by the source?
2. The primary mmf is least affected by the secondary terminal conditions in a
(A) power transformer.
(B) potential transformer.
(C) current transformer.
(D) distribution transformer
3. Two players, A and B, alternately keep rolling a fair dice. The person to get a six first wins the game. Given that player A starts the game, the probability that A wins the game is
4. The open loop poles of a third order unity feedback system are at 0, −1, −2. Let the frequency corresponding to the point where the root locus of the system transits to unstable region be K. Now suppose we introduce a zero in the open loop transfer function at −3, while keeping all the earlier open loop poles intact. Which one of the following is TRUE about the point where the root locus of the modified system transits to unstable region?
(A) It corresponds to a frequency greater than K
(B) It corresponds to a frequency less than K
(C) It corresponds to a frequency K
(D) Root locus of modified system never transits to unstable region