- Download 46
- File Size 348.20 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 18, 2017
- Last Updated August 18, 2017
EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 2
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 2-EE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | EE GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2015 SET 2
GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 25
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2015
1. A 3-phase balanced load which has a power factor of 0.707 is connected to a balanced supply. The power consumed by the load is 5 kW. The power is measured by the two-wattmeter method. The readings of the two wattmeters are
(A) 3.94 kW and 1.06 kW
(B) 2.50 kW and 2.50 kW
(C) 5.00 kW and 0.00 kW
(D) 2.96 kW and 2.04 kW
2. When a bipolar junction transistor is operating in the saturation mode, which one of the following statements is TRUE about the state of its collector-base (CB) and the base-emitter (BE) junctions?
(A) The CB junction is forward biased and the BE junction is reverse biased.
(B) The CB junction is reverse biased and the BE junction is forward biased.
(C) Both the CB and BE junctions are forward biased.
(D) Both the CB and BE junctions are reverse biased.
3. For linear time invariant systems, that are Bounded Input Bounded Output stable, which one of the following statements is TRUE?
(A) The impulse response will be integrable, but may not be absolutely integrable.
(B) The unit impulse response will have finite support.
(C) The unit step response will be absolutely integrable.
(D) The unit step response will be bounded.
4. With an armature voltage of 100 V and rated field winding voltage, the speed of a separately excited DC motor driving a fan is 1000 rpm, and its armature current is 10 A. The armature resistance is 1 Ω. The load torque of the fan load is proportional to the square of the rotor speed. Neglecting rotational losses, the value of the armature voltage (in Volt) which will reduce the rotor speed to 500 rpm is ______