- Download 40
- File Size 456.25 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 24, 2017
- Last Updated August 24, 2017
EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2016 SET 2
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SET 2-EE GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | EE GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the EE GATE Exam Previous Papers | EE GATE Model Papers 2016 SET 2
GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Electrical Engineering Previous Paper 2016
1. The direction of rotation of a single-phase capacitor run induction motor is reversed by
(A) interchanging the terminals of the AC supply.
(B) interchanging the terminals of the capacitor.
(C) interchanging the terminals of the auxiliary winding.
(D) interchanging the terminals of both the windings.
2. An energy meter, having meter constant of 1200 revolutions/kWh, makes 20 revolutions in 30 seconds for a constant load. The load, in kW, is _____________.
3. The starting line current of a 415 V, 3-phase, delta connected induction motor is 120 A, when the rated voltage is applied to its stator winding. The starting line current at a reduced voltage of 110 V, in ampere, is _________.
4. R2D2 is a robot. R2D2 can repair aeroplanes. No other robot can repair aeroplanes.
Which of the following can be logically inferred from the above statements?
(A) R2D2 is a robot which can only repair aeroplanes.
(B) R2D2 is the only robot which can repair aeroplanes.
(C) R2D2 is a robot which can repair only aeroplanes.
(D) Only R2D2 is a robot.