- Download 15
- File Size 426.37 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 22, 2017
- Last Updated August 22, 2017
EY GATE Exam Previous Papers | EY GATE Model Papers 2015
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
EY GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | EY GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the EY GATE Exam Previous Papers | EY GATE Model Papers 2015
GATE Ecology and Evolution Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 55
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Ecology and Evolution Previous Paper 2015
1. Which of the following processes captures the KEY DIFFERENCE between metapopulation versus single-population approaches to study population dynamics?
(A) Births and Deaths
(B) Life history variation
(C) Immigration and Emigration
(D) Environmental and demographic stochasticity
2. Among forests of the following states, tree diversity (e.g., species richness per unit area) is high in: P) Arunachal, Q) Haryana, R) Kerala, S) Punjab, T) Rajasthan.
(A) P and Q
(B) Q and S
(C) R, S, and T
(D) P and R
3. Which of the following processes typically does NOT contribute to increase in genetic variation?
4. A scientist wants to prove that some birds line their nests with aromatic herbs to protect their chicks against insects that parasitise them. Which of the following experiments will NOT help to investigate this hypothesis?
(A) treating the nests containing aromatic herbs with insecticides
(B) comparing insect parasite load in nests with and without aromatic herbs
(C) comparing the effect of aromatic and non-aromatic herbs on the number of parasites
(D) examining the impact of aromatic herbs on insect parasites under laboratory conditions