- Download 32
- File Size 7.20 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 30, 2017
- Last Updated August 30, 2017
ME GATE Exam Previous Papers | ME GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 2
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
SESSION 2-ME GATE Exam Previous Papers 2017 | ME GATE Model Papers 2017
Please find download button below to download the ME GATE Exam Previous Papers | ME GATE Model Papers 2017 SESSION 2
GATE Mechanical Engineering Paper 2017 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Mechanical Engineering Previous Paper 2017
1. Two coins are tossed simultaneously. The probability (upto two decimal points accuracy) of getting at least one head is________________.
2. In a slider-crank mechanism, the lengths of the crank and the connecting rod are 100 mm and 160 mm, respectively. The crank is rotating with an angular velocity of 10 radian/s counter-clockwise. The magnitude of linear velocity (in m/s) of the piston at the instant corresponding to the configuration shown in the figure is________________.
3. Which one of the following statements is TRUE?
(A) Both Pelton and Francis turbines are impulse turbines.
(B) Francis turbine is a reaction turbine but Kaplan turbine is an impulse turbine.
(C) Francis trbine is an axial-flow reaction turbine.
(D) Kaplan turbine is an axial-flow reaction turbine.
4. If a mass of moist air contained in a closed metallic vessel is heated. then its
(A) relative humidity decreases
(B) relative humidity increases
(C) specific humidity increases
(D) specific humidity decreases