- Download 15
- File Size 592.61 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 26, 2017
- Last Updated August 26, 2017
IN GATE Exam Previous Papers | IN GATE Model Papers 2016
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
IN GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | IN GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the IN GATE Exam Previous Papers | IN GATE Model Papers 2016
GATE Instrumentation Engineering Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 65
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Instrumentation Engineering Previous Paper 2016
1. The Boolean expression XY + ( X′+ Y′ )Z is equivalent to
(A) XYZ′ + X′Y′Z
(B) X′Y′Z′ + XYZ
(C) ( X + Z )( Y+Z )
(D) ( X′ + Z )( Y′ + Z )
2. An urn contains 5 red and 7green balls. A ball is drawn at random and its colour is noted. The ball is placed back into the urn along with another ball of the same colour. The probability of getting a red ball in the next draw is
3. A symmetrical three-phase three-wire RYB system is connected to a balanced delta-connected load. The RMS values of the line current and line-to-line voltage are 10 A and 400 V respectively. The power in the system is measured using the two wattmeter method. The first wattmeter connected between R-line and Y-line reads zero. The reading of the second wattmeter (connected between Bline and Y-line) in watt is ______.
4. A coil is tested with a series type Q-meter. Resonance at a particular frequency is obtained with a capacitance of 110 pF. When the frequency is doubled, the capacitance required for resonance is 20 pF. The distributed capacitance of the coil in pico farad is ______.