- Download 55
- File Size 208.39 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 22, 2017
- Last Updated August 22, 2017
PI GATE Exam Previous Papers | PI GATE Model Papers 2015
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
PI GATE Exam Previous Papers 2015 | PI GATE Model Papers 2015
Please find download button below to download the PI GATE Exam Previous Papers | PI GATE Model Papers 2015
GATE Production & Industrial Engineering Previous Paper 2015 Details
- Total number of Questions = 55
- Q. 1 – Q. 25 carry one mark each
- Q. 26 – Q. 55 carry two mark each
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Production & Industrial Engineering Previous Paper 2015
1. In numerical integration using Simpson’s rule, the approximating function in the interval is a (A) constant
(B) straight line
(C) cubic B-Spline
2. In rolling of a flat strip, the relative velocity of strip with respect to the roller is
(A) positive at entry plane, negative at exit plane
(B) negative at entry plane, positive at exit plane
(C) positive throughout from entry to exit plane
(D) negative throughout from entry to exit plane
3. During turning of mild steel work material, the maximum temperature is observed at
(A) primary deformation zone
(B) tool and chip interface
(C) tool-flank and work interface
(D) machined sub-surface
4. Which one of the following statements related to grinding process is INCORRECT?
(A) Grinding wheels made of finer abrasive grains produce better surface finish.
(B) Abrasive grains tend to fracture frequently during the grinding process.
(C) Specific energy in grinding is higher than that in turning.
(D) Cutting speed in grinding process is much lower than that in face milling.