- Download 17
- File Size 690.69 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 24, 2017
- Last Updated August 24, 2017
XE-B GATE Exam Previous Papers | XE-B GATE Model Papers 2016
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
XE-B GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | XE-B GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the XE-B GATE Exam Previous Papers | XE-B GATE Model Papers 2016
GATE Engineering Mathematics Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 21
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Engineering Mathematics Previous Paper 2016
1. Identify the correct spelling out of the given options:
2. Consider the following figures shown below. The objects are marked as A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1, C2 and the flow directions over these objects are shown by the respective arrow placed to the left of the object. Freestream velocities are same for all the cases. Amongst these objects, A1, A2, B1 and C1 are having smooth surfaces while B2 and C2 are having rough surfaces. Reynolds number is such that flow over rough surfaces become turbulent and flow over smooth surfaces can be considered laminar. All the airfoils can be considered as thin slender airfoil. Among the statements (i) to (vi) made about the drag of these objects which is/are correct?
(i) Drag of object A1 is less than drag of object A2.
(ii) Drag of Object A1 and A2 are same.
(iii) Drag of Object B1 is more than drag of object B2.
(iv) Drag of object B2 is more than drag of object B1.
(v) Drag of Object C1 is more than drag of object C2.
(vi) Drag of object C2 is more than drag of object C1.
(A) (i),(iii) & (vi)
(B) (ii),(iii) & (vi)
(C) (i),(iii) & (v)
(D) (i),(iv) & (vi)