- Download 23
- File Size 218.75 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 24, 2017
- Last Updated August 24, 2017
XL-J GATE Exam Previous Papers | XL-J GATE Model Papers 2016
Other Useful Links
By Downloading Pdf file, you are accepting our Site Policies and Terms & Conditions.
XL-J GATE Exam Previous Papers 2016 | XL-J GATE Model Papers 2016
Please find download button below to download the XL-J GATE Exam Previous Papers | XL-J GATE Model Papers 2016
GATE Chemistry Previous Paper 2016 Details
- Total number of Questions = 30
Few Question are listed below for preview: GATE Chemistry Previous Paper 2016
1. Which of the following is most abundant in the aleurone layer of wheat seeds?
2. Which of the following does NOT use xylem to transport water?
3. The uptake of nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) by plant roots often involves interaction between root and some symbiotic organisms. Which of the following associations is most commonly found for the uptake of these two nutrients?
(A) Bacteria for N, algae for P
(B) Bacteria for N, nematodes for P
(C) Nematodes for N, fungi for P
(D) Bacteria for N, mycorrhizae for P
4. When a plant is infected by a pathogen at one site, the distal parts of the plant and neighboring plants develop increased resistance to subsequent pathogen attack. Which of the following molecules mediates this long-distance signal?
(A) Nitric oxide
(C) Jasmonic acid and its derivatives
(D) Salicylic acid and its derivatives