- 37 Download
- 3.13 MB File Size
- January 30, 2017 Create Date
Other Relative Links
AEC Pdf Notes - Complete Modules - EEE Branch
Topics Covered - AEC Pdf notes of Complete units are listed below:
Analog Electronic Circuits Complete Notes (AEC)
- Diode Circuits: Review of diodes as rectifiers (No question shall be set from review portion).
- Diode clipping and clamping circuits.
- Transistor biasing and stabilization.
- Operating point, analysis and design of fixed bias circuit, self-bias circuit.
- Emitter stabilized bias circuit, voltage divider bias circuit, stability factor of different biasing circuits.
- Transistor at low frequencies: BJT transistor modelling.
- CE fixed bias configuration, voltage divider bias, emitter follower, CB configuration.
- collector feedback configuration, analysis using h – parameter model, relation between h – parameters model of CE, CC and CB modes.
- Millers theorem and its dual. Transistor frequency response: General frequency consideration.
- Multistage amplifiers: Cascade and cascode connections.
- Darlington circuits, analysis and design.
- Feedback amplifiers: Feedback concept, different type.
- practical feedback circuits, analysis and design of feedback circuits.
- Power amplifiers: Amplifier types, analysis and design of different power amplifiers.
- distortion in power amplifiers.
- Oscillators: Principle of operation, analysis and derivation of frequency of oscillation of phase shift oscillator.
- Multistage amplifiers: Cascade and cascode connections, Darlington circuits, analysis and design.
- Feedback amplifiers.
- Feedback concept, different types, practical feedback circuits, analysis and design of feedback circuits.