Artificial Intelligence is the development of computer systems that are able to perform tasks that would require human intelligence. Machines with weak Artificial Intelligence are made to respond to specific situations, but can not think for themselves. A machine with strong A.I. is able to think and act just like a human. It is able to learn from experiences.
Here you can download the free lecture Notes of Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI Notes Pdf) materials with multiple file links to download. This artificial intelligence pdf notes free download book starts with the topics covering Introduction, History, Intelligent Systems, Foundation of AI, Sub areas of AI, Application, Problem Solving -State-Space Search and Control System, etc.
Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI notes pdf) file
Artificial intelligence pdf notes free download (AI notes pdf) file are listed below please check it
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU. In R13 and R15, 8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Module – 1 Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI notes pdf)
Introduction, History, Intelligent Systems, Foundation of AI, Sub areas of AI, Application, Problem Solving -State-Space Search and Control System.
Module – 2 Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI notes pdf)
Logic Concepts and Logic Programming, Propositional Logic, Natural Deduction Systems, Axiomatic System,Semantic Tableau, System in Propositional logic and Knowledge Representation and more topics
Module – 3 Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI notes pdf)
Expert System and Applications, Phases in Building Expert System, Expert System, Architecture, List of Shells and Tool, Uncertainty Measure, Factor Theory, Shafer Theory and more topics.
Module – 4 Artificial Intelligence Notes pdf (AI notes pdf)
Machine -Learning Paradigms, Machine Learning Systems, Deductive Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Single and Multi- Layer Feed Forward Networks, Advanced Knowledge Representation Techniques, Natural Langauage Processing and more topics.
Q1: What is Artificial Intelligence?
A1: Artificial Intelligence is a branch of Science which deals with helping machines find solutions to complex problems in a more human-like fashion.
Q2: What is the importance of Artificial Intelligence?
A2: Artificial intelligence is useful in Speech recognition, Understanding natural language, Computer vision, Game playing, Expert systems, Heuristic classification etc.
Q3: What are the 4 different approaches to Artificial Intelligence?
A3: 1. Thinking Humanly, 2. Thinking rationally, 3. Acting humanly, 4: Acting rationally
Q4: What are the different examples of Artificial Intelligence?
- Smart assistants (like Siri and Alexa)
- Disease mapping and prediction tools
- Manufacturing and drone robots
- Optimized, personalized healthcare treatment recommendations
- Conversational bots for marketing and customer service
- Robo-advisors for stock trading
- Spam filters on email
- Social media monitoring tools for hazardous content or false news
- Song or TV show recommendations from Netflix/spotify
Q5: Where can I find the lecture notes on Artificial Intelligence?
A5: You may find lecture notes on AI by MIT by clicking following link with the chapters mentioned below
- Chapter 1: Introduction to AI
- Chapter 2: Search
- Chapter 3: Constraint satisfactory problems
- Chapter 4: Learning introduction
- Chapter 5: Machine learning I
- Chapter 6: Machine learning II
- Chapter 7: Machine learning III
- Chapter 8: Machine learning IV
- Chapter 9: Logic I
- Chapter 10: Logic II
- Chapter 11: Logic programming
- Chapter 12: Language understanding
Q6: What is the future of AI?
★ Military Bots
★ The perfect lawyer
Q7: What are the types of Artificial Intelligence?
Q8: Where do I do online course of Artificial Interlligence?
A8: You may do courses on Artificial Intelligence from Coursera, Udemy, Edex.
Q9: What is the scope of Artificial Intelligence?
A9: The ultimate goal of artificial intelligence is to create computer programs that can solve problems and achieve goals like humans would. There is scope in machines in robotics, computer vision, language detection machine, expert systems, game playing, speech recognition machine and much more which are developing in the current century.
The following factors provide a career in artificial intelligence:
- The use of sophisticated computer software
There are specific courses on foundation of math, logic, technology, engineering perspectives for the individuals considering pursuing a career in this field.
Q10: What are the subjects a person pursuing AI must study?
- Mathematics is a must requirement, especially mathematical logic as it is crucial considering a usage of mathermatics in artificial intelligence.
- Learning about sciences, e.g. physics or biology is also helpful. With respect to biological approach towards AI, knowledge of psychology and the physiology of the nervous system is helpful
- Knowing programming languages like C, Lisp and Prolog will be beneficial too. Knowledge of basic machine language is a must.
- Rich,Knight, Nair:Artificial Intelligrnce., Tata McGraw Hill, Third Edition 2009.aq
- Rich, Knight, Nair: Artificial Intelligrnce. Cengage Learning 2011.
- Russell, norvig: Artificial Intelligence, A Modern Approach, Pearson Education, Second Edition.2004
Follow & Support us on facebook: fb.com/smartzworld