Here you can download the free lecture Notes of C++ Language Pdf Notes – C++ Notes pdf (C &DS) with multiple file links to download. C++ Language Notes Pdf (C++ Notes free download) starts with the topics covering Language Notes and C & DS :- Introduction to Computers – Computer Systems, Computing Environments, Computer Languages, Creating and running programmes, Software Development Method, Algorithms, etc.
C++ Language Pdf Notes – C++ Notes pdf (C &DS)
CDS Notes B.tech
C & DS Notes :- Download Here
C Language Notes :- Download Here
UNIT I – C++ Language Pdf Notes – C++ Notes pdf
C Language Notes and C & DS :- Introduction to Computers – Computer Systems, Computing Environments, Computer Languages, Creating and running programmes, Software Development Method, Algorithms, Pseudo code, flow charts, applying the software development method.
Introduction to C Language – Background, Simple C Programme, Identifiers, Basic data types, Variables, Constants, Input / Output, Operators. Expressions, Precedence and Associativity, Expression Evaluation, Type conversions, Bit wise operators, Statements, Simple C Programming examples.
Selection Statements – if and switch statements, Repetition statements – while, for, do-while statements, Loop examples, other statements related to looping – break, continue, goto, Simple C Programming examples.
Designing Structured Programmes, Functions, basics, user defined functions, inter function communication, Standard functions, Scope, Storage classes-auto, register, static, extern, scope rules, type qualifiers, recursion- recursive functions, Preprocessor commands, example C programmes
Arrays – Concepts, using arrays in C, inter function communication, array applications, two – dimensional arrays, multidimensional arrays, C programme examples.
Pointers – Introduction (Basic Concepts), Pointers for inter function communication, pointers to pointers, compatibility, memory allocation functions, array of pointers, programming applications, pointers to void, pointers to functions, command –line arguments.
Strings – Concepts, C Strings, String Input / Output functions, arrays of strings, string manipulation functions, string / data conversion, C programme examples.
UNIT-V – C++ Language Pdf Notes – C++ Notes pdf
Derived types – Structures – Declaration, definition and initialization of structures, accessing structures, nested structures, arrays of structures, structures and functions, pointers to structures, self referential structures, unions, typedef, bit fields, enumerated types, C programming examples.
Input and Output – Concept of a file, streams, standard input / output functions, formatted input / output functions, text files and binary files, file input / output operations, file status functions (error handling), C programme examples.
Searching and Sorting – Sorting- selection sort, bubble sort, insertion sort, quick sort, merge sort, Searching-linear and binary search methods.
UNIT-VIII: C++ Language Pdf Notes – C++ Notes pdf
Data Structures – Introduction to Data Structures, abstract data types, Linear list – singly linked list implementation, insertion, deletion and searching operations on linear list, Stacks-Operations, array and linked representations of stacks, stack application-infix to postfix conversion, postfix expression evaluation, recursion implementation, Queues-operations, array and linked representations.
Q1: Why is it called C++?
A1: The name of the language was changed from C with Classes to C++ in the year 1983. The ++ operator in the C language is an operator for incrementing a variable, which gives some insight into how Mr. Bjarne Stroustrup (the one who invented the program) developed the language. Meaning changing in value, the program is an enhancement to “C” programming, and C++ takes its name from the C operator command ++.
Q2: What is C++?
- cross-platform language that can be used to create high-performance applications.
- developed by Bjarne Stroustrup, as an extension to the C language.
- gives programmers a high level of control over system resources and memory.
The language was updated 3 major times in 2011, 2014, and 2017 to C++11, C++14, and C++17.
Q3: Why to use C++?
A3: C++ is
- one of the world’s most popular programming languages.
- found in today’s operating systems, Graphical User Interfaces, and embedded systems.
- an object-oriented programming language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs.
- portable and can be used to develop applications that can be adapted to multiple platforms
- fun and easy to learn!
As C++ is close to C# and Java, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to C++ or vice versa
Q4: Application of C++?
A4: Libraries, operating systems, banking applications, browsers, graphics, Cloud/distributed systems, embedded systems, telephone switches, databases, compilers etc
TEXT BOOKS: C++ Language Pdf Notes
1. C Programming & Data Structures, B.A.Forouzan and R.F. Gilberg, Third Edition, Cengage Learning.
2. Problem Solving and Program Design in C, J.R. Hanly and E.B. Koffman, Fifth Edition, Pearson education.
[sc_fs_faq sc_id=”fs_faqfjz1goulg” html=”true” headline=”h4″ img=”2205″ question=”What are the best Reference books for C++ Language Pdf Notes” img_alt=”” css_class=”” ]
- C& Data structures – P. Padmanabham, Third Edition, B.S. Publications.
- The C Programming Language, B.W. Kernighan and Dennis M.Ritchie, PHI/Pearson Education
- C Programming with problem solving, J.A. Jones & K. Harrow, dreamtech Press
- Programming in C – Stephen G. Kochan, III Edition, Pearson Eductaion.
- C for Engineers and Scientists, H.Cheng, Mc.Graw-Hill International Edition
- Data Structures using C – A.M.Tanenbaum, Y.Langsam, and M.J. Augenstein, Pearson Education / PHI
- C Programming & Data Structures, E. Balagurusamy, TMH.
- C Programming & Data Structures, P. Dey, M Ghosh R Thereja, Oxford University Press
- C& Data structures – E V Prasad and N B Venkateswarlu, S. Chand&Co.[/sc_fs_faq]
Follow us on FB – JNTU WORLD Updates