Here you can download the free Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf of Latest & Old materials with multiple file links to download. Computer Graphics pdf Notes starts with the topics covering Introduction of Computer graphics. Application areas of Computer Graphics, overview of graphics systems, video-display devices, raster-scan systems, random scan systems, graphics monitors and work stations and input devices
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf Free Download
COMPUTER GRAPHICS Notes Pdf – CG Notes pdf and materials :-
UNIT I :
Introduction, Application areas of Computer Graphics, overview of graphics systems, video-display devices, raster-scan systems, random scan systems, graphics monitors and work stations and input devices
Download Link – Unit 1 Notes
UNIT II :
Output primitives : Points and lines, line drawing algorithms, mid-point circle and ellipse algorithms.Filled area primitives: Scan line polygon fill algorithm, boundary-fill and flood-fill algorithms
Download Link – Unit 2 Notes
UNIT III :
2-D geometrical transforms : Translation, scaling, rotation, reflection and shear transformations, matrix representations and homogeneous coordinates, composite transforms, transformations between coordinate systems
Download Link – Unit 3 Notes
UNIT IV :
2-D viewing : The viewing pipeline, viewing coordinate reference frame, window to view-port coordinate transformation, viewing functions, Cohen-Sutherland and Cyrus-beck line clipping algorithms, Sutherland –Hodgeman polygon clipping algorithm.
Download Link – Unit 4 Notes
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CN Notes Pdf
UNIT V :
3-D object representation : Polygon surfaces, quadric surfaces, spline representation, Hermite curve, Bezier curve and B-Spline curves, Bezier and B-Spline surfaces. Basic illumination models, polygon rendering methods.
Download Link – Unit 5 Notes
UNIT VI :
3-D Geometric transformations : Translation, rotation, scaling, reflection and shear transformations, composite transformations.
3-D viewing : Viewing pipeline, viewing coordinates, view volume and general projection transforms and clipping
Download Link – Unit 6 Notes
UNIT VII :
Visible surface detection methods : Classification, back-face detection, depth-buffer, scan-line, depth sorting, BSP-tree methods, area sub-division and octree methods
Download Link – Unit 7 Notes
UNIT VIII :
Computer animation : Design of animation sequence, general computer animation functions, raster animation, computer animation languages, key frame systems, motion specifications
Download Link – Unit 8 Notes
TEXT BOOKS :
- “Computer Graphics C version”, Donald Hearn and M.Pauline Baker, Pearson Education.
- “Computer Graphics Principles & practice”, second edition in C, Foley, VanDam, Feiner and Hughes, Pearson Education.
- “Computer Graphics”, second Edition, Donald Hearn and M.Pauline Baker, PHI/Pearson Education.
- “Computer Graphics Second edition”, Zhigand xiang, Roy Plastock, Schaum’s outlines, Tata Mc- Graw hill edition.
- Procedural elements for Computer Graphics, David F Rogers, Tata Mc Graw hill, 2nd edition.
- “Principles of Interactive Computer Graphics”, Neuman and Sproul, TMH.
- Principles of Computer Graphics, Shalini Govil, Pai, 2005, Springer.
- Computer Graphics, Steven Harrington, TMH