Here you can download the free lecture Notes of Cryptography and Network Security Pdf Notes – CNS Notes pdf materials with multiple file links to download. The CNS Pdf Notes book starts with the topics covering Information Transferring, Interruption, Interception, Services and Mechanisms, Network Security Model, Security, History, Etc.
Cryptography and Network Security Pdf Notes – CNS Notes file
Latest Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Link – Unit 1 Notes
Link – Unit 2 Notes
Link – Unit 3 Notes
Link – Unit 4 Notes
Link – Unit 5 Notes
Old Material Link
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Information Transferring
- Attack: Interruption,Interception,Modification,Fabrication
- Attacks, Services and Mechanisms,Important Features of Security.
- Network Security Model,Cryptography,Basic Concepts,Encryption and Decryption.
- Security,History,Classical Cryptographic Techniques.
- Key Management,Attacks,Possible Attacks.Steganography,Caesar Cipher.
- Mathematical Model,Character Frequencies,Letter Frequency Analysis.
- Modular Arithmetic Cipher,
- Letter Frequency Analysis:Single Letter, Double Letter,Triple Letter.
- Playfair Cipher:Use filler letter to separate repeated letters,Encrypt two letters together.
- Analysis:Difficult to use frequency analysis,But vulnerable to known-plain text attack.
- Poly alphabetic Substitution and for more please download the above PDF file.
Follow us on FB – Smartzworld
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: