Here you can download the free lecture Notes of Environmental Science and Engineering Pdf Notes – ESE Pdf Notes materials with multiple file links to download. The Environmental Science and Engineering Notes Pdf – ESE Notes Pdf book starts with the topics covering ENVIRONMENT, ECOSYSTEM AND BIODIVERSITY DEFINITION, ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, INTRODUCTION TO ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND NATURAL RESOURCES, SOCIAL ISSUES AND THE ENVIRONMENT, HUMAN POPULATION AND ENVIRONMENT, Etc.
Environmental Science and Engineering Pdf Notes – ESE Pdf Notes
Environmental Science and Engineering Notes pdf – ESE pdf notes – ESE notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
ENVIRONMENT, ECOSYSTEM AND BIODIVERSITY
DEFINITION, SCOPE AND IMPORTANCE,ENVIRONMENT, SCOPE AND IMPORTANCE,Environment Components can be divided into biotic and abiotic components,Scope of environmental science,Public awareness,Reasons for environmental Ignorance,Need For Public Awareness,Methods to propagate environmental Awareness.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION,Introduction,Types of pollutants,Classification of Pollution,AIR POLLUTION,Sources of air pollution,Classification,Control Measures,Source control,Control measures in Industrial centers,WATER POLLUTION,Types, effects and sources of water pollution,Infectious agents,Sources,Oxygen demanding wastes,In organic Chemicals,Thermal pollution,Human source,Effects,Control measures of water pollution,SOIL POLLUTION,Industrial wastes,Urban wastes,Agricultural practices.
INTRODUCTION TO ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND
NATURAL RESOURCES,DEFINITIONS,SCOPE,NEED FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS,NATURAL RESOURCES,FOREST RESOURCES,22.214.171.124Commercial uses,Tropical Rain Forests,Tropical deciduous forests,Tropical scrub forests,Temperate rain forests,Temperate deciduous forests. Evergreen coniferous forests,Ecological uses,Production of Oxygen,Wild life habitat,Regulation of hydrological,over Exploitation of Forests. Deforestation,Causes of Deforestation,Consequences of deforestation,Effect on climate,Effect on biodiversity,Effect on resources.
Environmental Science and Engineering Notes Pdf – ESE Notes Pdf
SOCIAL ISSUES AND THE ENVIRONMENT,Sustainable development,True sustainable development,Dimensions of sustainable development,Aspects of sustainable development,Urban problems related to energy,WATER CONSERVATION,Need for water conservation,Strategies of water conservation. Methods of water conservation,Objectives of rain water harvesting,WATER SHED MANAGEMENT,RESETTLEMENT AND REHABILITATION OF PEOPLE,Causes,Rehabilitation issues,Case Studies. Environmental ethics,Environmental problems,Solutions,CLIMATE,Causes of climate change,Effect of climate change,Green house effect.
HUMAN POPULATION AND ENVIRONMENT,Population density,Parameters affecting population size,Population Growth,Causes of rapid population growth,Characteristics of population growth. Variation of population based on age structure,Population Explosion,FAMILY WELFARE PROGRAMME,FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAMME. ENVIRONMENT AND HUMAN HEALTH,HUMAN RIGHTS,VALUE EDUCATION,Education,Objectives,Types of values,HIV /AIDS,Origin of HIV/AIDS,Factors influencing modes of Transmission of HIV,Factors not influencing transmission of HIV,Functions of HIV in human body,Mechanism of Infection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are the principles of environmental education?
A1: Principles of environmental education include
- Examine, analyse the major issues related to environment
- Looking out for the root cause
- Developing problem solving skills
- Cooperation in problem solving process
- Active participation in prevention and solving a problem
Q2: What is the scope of environmental science?
A2: Scope of environmental science include,
- Understanding the relationships between various components present in the environment
- Working on impact analysis and environmental audit
- Preventing and solving problems related pollution from existing and new industries
- Reducing or stopping the usage of hazardous biological and nuclear weapons
- Unpredictable disaster management
Q3: What is the role of NGOs in environmental sciences?
A3: Role of NGOs in environmental sciences include
- Providing advice and guidance to the government on the process of interaction with the ground or field level people
- To create awareness about the environment and its related issues, NGOs organize public meetings
- Natural resources-conservation and management studies
- Conservation of ecology and biodiversity
- Protecting environment and preventing pollution
- Addressing the social issues relayed to environment and its development
- Studies on human population and its effect on environment
Q4: How to spread awareness on environment and its protection?
A4: Some of the ways to propagate and spread awareness on environment are,
- Through students in schools and college via their education by introducing environmental sciences in their curriculum
- Through public via mass media like TV radio etc
- Through activists, environmentalists, public figures, celebrities, decision makers, leaders and planners
Q5: What is forests’ role in environmental services?
A5: Forest provides numerous environmental services such as,
- Wildlife habitat
- Biodiversity maintenance
- Nutrient cycling
- Affecting patterns of rainfall
- Stream flow regulation
- Water storage
- Flood reduction
- Soil erosion prevention
- Reclaiming degraded land
Q6: What are the basic types of fresh water eco system?
A6: Fresh water eco system covers approximately around 0.8% surface of the the earth. It is home for world’s known fish species. Types of fresh water eco system are,
- Lentic which is a slow moving water bodies like ponds, pools and lakes
- Lotic which is a rapid moving water bodies which includes rivers and streams
- Wetlands where soil is saturated with water