GATE Computer Science Question Papers | Gate CSE Question Paper
Here you can find in the below link of GATE Computer Science question papers and Gate CSE Question Paper of all previous question papers download links are updated below:
Complete GATE Computer Science Question Papers | GATE CSE Question Paper
Few Same questions from previous Gate CSIT question papers are listed below:
1. In a RSA cryptosystm, a participant A uses two prime numbers p=13 q= 17 to gererate her public and private keys. If the public key of A is 35, then the private key of A is__________
2. After Rajendra Chola returned from his voyage to Indonesia, he__________ to visit the temple in Thanjavur.
(A) was wishing
(B) is wishing
(D) had wished
3. The maximum number of IPv4 router addresses that can be listed in the record route (RR) option field of an IPv4 header is
4. The size of the data count register of a DMA controller is 16 bits. The processor needs to transfer a ﬁle of 29,154 kilobytes from disk to main memory. The memory is byte address able. The minimum number of times the DMA controller needs to get the control of the system bus from the processor to transfer the ﬁle from the disk to main memory is .
5. For a host machine that uses the token bucket algorithm for congestion control, the token bucket has a capacity of 1 mega byte and the maximum output rate is 20 mega bytes per second. Tokens arrive at a rate to sustain output at a rate of 10 mega bytes per second. The token bucket is currently full and the machine needs to send 12 megabytes of data. The minimum time required to transmit the data is seconds.
6. Consider a processor with 64 registers and an instruction set of size twelve. Each instruction has ﬁve distinct ﬁelds,namely,opcode,two source register identiﬁers, one destination register identiﬁer and a twelve-bit immediate value. Each instruction must be stored in memory in a byte-aligned fashion. If a program has 100 instructions, the amount of memory (in bytes) consumed by the program text is .
7. SELECT operation in SQL is equivalent to
(A) the selection operation in relational algebra
(B) the selection operation in relational algebra, except that SELECT in SQL retains duplicates (C) the projection operation in relational algebra
(D) the projection operation in relational algebra, except that SELECT in SQL retains duplicates
8. A half adder is implemented with XOR and AND gates. A full adder is implemented with two half adders and one OR gate. The propagation delay of an XOR gate is twice that of an AND/OR gate. The propagation delay of an AND/OR gate is 1.2 microseconds. A 4-bit ripple-carry binary adder is implemented by using four full adders. The total propagation time of this 4-bit binary adder in microseconds is____________
9. Consider six memory partitions of sizes 200 KB, 400 KB, 600 KB, 500 KB, 300 KB and 250 KB, where KB refers to kilobyte. These partitions need to be allotted to four processes of sizes 357 KB, 210 KB, 468 KB and 491 KB in that order. If the best fit algorithm is used, which partitions are NOT allotted to any process?
(A) 200 KB and 300 KB
(B) 200 KB and 250 KB
(C) 250 KB and 300 KB
(D) 300 KB and 400 KB
10. Consider a software project with the following information domain characteristics for calculation of function point metric.
Number of external inputs (I) = 30 Number of external outputs (O) = 60 Number of external inquiries (E) = 23 Number of files (F) = 08 Number of external interfaces (N) = 02
It is given that the complexity weighting factors for I, O, E, F and N are 4, 5, 4, 10 and 7, respectively. It is also given that, out of fourteen value adjustment factors that influence the development effort, four factors are not applicable, each of the other four factors have value 3, and each of the remaining factors have value 4. The computed value of function point metric is _____________.
Please feel free to comment below for any queries from Smart world Team