GATE Life Science 2015 Question Papers with Solution PDF
Here you can find in the below link of GATE Life Science 2015 Question Papers with Solution PDF – GATE
XL question Papers of all previous question papers download links are updated below:
Complete GATE Life Science 2015 Question Papers with Solution – GATE XL question Papers
Few Same questions from previous Gate XL question papers are listed below:
1. Ribulose-5-phosphate epimerase is involved in which one of the following processes?
(B) TCA cycle
(D) Pentose phosphate pathway
2. Proteolytic enzymes are usually biosynthesized as large, inactive precursors known as
3. The formation of a carbocation, also called an oxonium ion, occurs during the reaction catalyzed by
4. Which one of the following is NOT a receptor tyrosine kinase?
(A) Platelet derived growth factor receptor
(B) Insulin like growth factor – 1 receptor
(C) Macrophage colony stimulating factor receptor
(D) Transforming growth factor β receptor
5. A tube like membrane structure that forms the connection between the endoplasmic reticulum of neighboring cells through plasmodesmata is
6. Two similar holotypes are called
7. Which of the following reduces the transpiration rate when applied to aerial parts of plants?
(C) Phenyl mercuric acetate
8. The class of enzymes, which catalyze addition of groups to double bonds and non-hydrolytic removal of chemical groups, is
9. Where do B lymphocytes acquire immune competence?
(B) Bone Marrow
(C) Lymph nodes
10. What is the role of the notochord during organogenesis in a vertebrate embryo?
(A) Signaling the development of placenta
(B) Induction of neural plate formation
(C) Stimulation of the umbilical chord formation
(D) Suppression of the development of extra-embryonic membranes
Please feel free to comment below for any queries from Smart world Team