GATE Physics Question Papers | Gate Physics Solved Papers PDF
Here you can find in the below link of GATE Physics Question Papers – Gate Physics Solved Papers PDF of all previous question papers download links are updated below:
Complete GATE Physics Question Papers | Gate Physics Solved Papers PDF
|GATE PH 2017 Question Paper||GATE PH 2017 Key Paper|
|GATE PH 2016 Question Paper||GATE PH 2016 Key Paper|
|GATE PH 2015 Question Paper||GATE PH 2015 Key Paper|
Few Same questions from previous Gate PH question papers are listed below:
1. The degeneracy of the third energy level of a 3-dimensional isotropic quantum harmonic oscillator is
2. The minimum number of NAND gates required to construct an OR gate is:
3. Using Hund’s rule, the total angular momentum quantum number J for the electronic ground state of the nitrogen atom is
4. There are four electrons in the 3d shell of an isolated atom. The total magnetic moment of the atom in units of Bohr magneton is ________.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
(A) A deuteron can be disintegrated by irradiating it with gamma rays of energy 4 MeV.
(B) A deuteron has no excited states.
(C) A deuteron has no electric quadrupole moment.
(D) The 1S0 state of deuteron cannot be formed
6. Atoms, which can be assumed to be hard spheres of radius R, are arranged in an fcc lattice with lattice constant a, such that each atom touches its nearest neighbours. Take the center of one of the atoms as the origin. Another atom of radius r (assumed to be hard sphere) is to be accommodated at a position (0, a/2, 0) without distorting the lattice. The maximum value of r/R is ________. (Give your answer upto two decimal places)
Please feel free to comment below for any queries from Smart world Team