How to delete WeChat Account:
We all know that there are many Messaging apps are available on the internet like Whatsapp, WeChat, Telegram, Snap chat and others. Our mobile becomes a universal remote which can operate many devices. We chat with friends, family members and with our lovers. With the use of Messenger Apps, we can stay in touch with the Colleagues, Friends and other users. This Applications are the Future of Communications and as all the Features are available at Free of Cost, App users are willingly downloading this Mobile applications
Here in this WeChat Guide, we will let you know about How you could Delete the WeChat Account Permanently without leaving any traces of your identity on the App. So Let’s begin
Things to Know before you Proceed:
- Your Account will be not Erased from the WeChat database with a One Click, it takes 90 days to completely remove the data from de-indexing & Deletion
- All the images available in the WeChat app, will be erased in 48 hours and all the links indexed in search engines will go nowhere but a 404 Webpage
- Even you delete the WeChat Account, all the information( personal data, Messages, Images) will be erased from the database after the Notice duration
How to delete WeChat Contact:
How to delete WeChat Contacts on iPhone:
- Open WeChat application on your iPhone
- Navigate to ‘Contacts’ Section, select one Contact and open it
- Now Click on ‘Three Dots’ visible on the Top-Right Corner of the Profile
- From the Menu options, Click on ‘Delete Contact’
Delete WeChat Contact on Android Phone:
- Navigate to WeChat App, on your Android Phone
- On the main Dashboard, Click on ‘Contacts’ icon in the Below Menu options
- Then a New Web page will open-up, here you get to see all the Contacts in your WeChat Database
- Open that specific WeChat Contact(you wanted to delete) and click on ‘Three Dots’ Menu icon
- From the Options Click on ‘Delete’ option which is available just above the ‘Add to Desktop’ option
Before we remove WeChat Account completely, we need to make sure that no data related to our Profile is available on the Database. This way we could be Safe from the Problems raises in due the personal details in the App. Also cancel the Subscriptions with the Third party Applications on the WeChat App.
How to Delete WeChat Account Permanently:
If you see every option in the setting then you got already know that Wee chat doesn’t have options to delete WeChat account permanently like Whatsapp. It is because Wee chat doesn’t allow users to delete their account directly from a single button for some kind of security reason(Maybe).So you have to follow some steps before deleting your account permanently.
Step 1. Delete chat history
The first step is deleting chat history from your Weechat account.Login to your WeChat app and then go to setting and then click on “Clear Chat History” and then clear all your chat history.
Step 2.Cancel third-party services
After the removing the chat history from your Wee chat account you have to cancel the services of third-party apps.If you connected your Facebook, GMAIL with your Wee chat app then unlink the accounts and proceed to next step.
Step 3. Send your Request Email to Wee Chat.
After following the first and second step, now you have to send an email requesting to Wee Chat on your account cancellation.As I told you that Wee chat doesn’t allow to delete your account directly from your app, so this is the only method to delete your Wee chat account.
Hope this Tips have solved your Query related WeChat application and do comment your Views in the Below Section
Follow us on Facebook: Techy Sea