How to hide apps on iPhone: It doesn’t matter if you want to hide apps on an iPhone 8 or X or an iPhone 5—you can hide apps from your iPhone or iPad Home screen regardless of what device you have, so long as it’s running iOS 10 or later. Users have been trying to figure out how to hide apps on their iPhone for years, and we’re especially keen on hiding Apple stock apps.So in this article, you will get all information about How To Hide Apps On iPhone,iPad & iPod.
Hide Apps On iPhone,iPad & iPod
Hide Apps In Folder
You can have up to 12 pages of apps within folders on iPhone, which means you can hide apps deep inside a folder where someone would really need to search to find the app you’re hiding.The best way to hide apps in a folder is to make the first page of apps those that you’re not trying to hide. If you have more spare apps, you may even want to fill the first two or three pages with apps. The key here is just to flood a folder with a lot of apps and hide a couple apps amongst the others. Here’s how to hide apps using folders:
- Since you’re hiding apps, you’ll probably want to make this folder on your second or third Home screen. Swipe left to access these pages from the main Home screen.
- Tap and hold an app until all your apps wiggle.
- If you already have a folder filled with apps, you can simply add the apps you want to hide to that folder or add more apps plus the one you want to hide to the folder so it’s hidden deep inside.
- If not, drag one of the wiggling apps you want to put in a folder towards another app you want to put in a folder. When the apps overlap, it will zoom in and create a folder.
- To truly hide an app, I recommend adding up to seven more apps so that the entire first page of your folder is all apps that you’re fine with people seeing.
- Then drag some apps to the right so that a new page within the folder will be created.
- You can fill this second page with apps and hide just one or two apps on this page so it’s not obvious.
- You can create up to 12 pages in a folder, so long as each page has at least one app. That means you could have a folder with ten pages of apps you only sometimes use, then have the apps you want to hide on the eleventh page.
Hide Stock Apps
- From Home screen, tap and hold the app you want to hide until all your apps start wiggling.
- Tap the X in the corner of the stock Apple apps you want to delete.