How to hide my last seen on WhatsApp: There are lots of tips & tricks about WhatsApp last seen.The feature Last Seen helps everyone knows exactly when you were online, and when their messages reached you. But there are some ways using which you can hide your Last Seen On WhatsApp.
Hide Last Seen On WhatsApp
This option to hide the last seen time by the instant messaging service provider has been categorized into three types
- My Contact
How To Hide On Android
- First, launch Whatsapp and then click on Menu in it. Commonly it’s a 3-dots symbol on the top right-corner and for those who have a menu button in the three capacitive button at the bottom can access it from there (usually bottom left-most or right-most touch capacitive button).
- Under the Menu user will find Settings.
- Tap on Settings and find Privacy option and select.
- Under the Privacy, users can see the Last Seen option under Who Can See My Personal Info. Just tap on it and select whom do you want to show the information – Everyone (info will be visible to all), My contacts (Will not be visible to people other than WhatsApp contacts) and Nobody (No one can see the info and neither can you see their Last Seen info).
How To Hide On IOS
- First, launch Whatsapp and then tap on Settings in it, located at the bottom right corner.
- Now in Settings find an option says Account.
- Tap on Account and then tap on Privacy in it.
- Now finally tap on Last seen to change it from Everyone (info will be visible to all) to My contacts(Will not be visible to people other than WhatsApp contacts) or Nobody (No one can see the info and neither can you see their Last Seen info).