How to share location on Whatsapp(Android): Everyone knows about the ability to send messages, and share media, but there are some interesting features that you might not know about.WhatsApp is adding new features day by day & sharing your current location is one of the important & useful features. Soin this article, I will tell you How To Share Live Location On WhatsApp.
Share Live Location On WhatsApp
How This Feature Seems To Be Useful
If you’re out to meet your friends and want to tell them where to come, or if your mom wants to know where you are, you can quickly share your location via WhatsApp. Like all WhatsApp features, this is cross-platform.You can send locations from iPhone to Android, Blackberry to iPhone etc..The location shows up as a preview in chat, and tapping on it opens a map view.
1. Open WhatsApp and start a new conversation or open an existing chat.
2. Tap the paperclip icon at the top-right > location (Google Maps icon) > tap send.
1. Open the app. Open any conversation or start a new one.
2. Tap the up arrow icon to the left of the form where you type messages > Share Location > Send Your Location.
1. Open WhatsApp on BlackBerry start a conversation or open any chat.
2. Press the BlackBerry button > Send Location.
Here’s how to send your location to Windows Phone devices.
1. Start WhatsApp and open or start a chat.
2. Tap the paperclip icon > Location.