How to track an Android: There are many cases when users smartphones get stolen, or they misplaced their phones. So in cases, tracking of the smartphone is the best way to find it out. So in this article, I will tell you How To Track Your Lost Android Smartphone.
How to track Android Phone:
Most Android phones now come with Find My Device (formerly Android Device Manager) built in. This service will automatically track your phone’s location, so if it ever goes missing you can hop on your laptop or a friend’s phone and find it’s last known location, ring your phone if it’s nearby and you need a hint or lock and/or erase your phone if you fear it has been stolen.
How To Locate Device
- Launch a web browser from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Navigate to Google if it is not your default search engine or homepage.
- Type find my phone android in the Google search bar.
- Tap on Find My Device (usually the first option in the search).
- Enter your email address and password just as though you were checking your email. If you have 2-step verification set up on your Google account (and you most certainly should), you’ll need to complete that process as well.
Once Your phone gets located you can do the following things with your phone.
- You can Ring your phone so that it makes noise (even if you had it on silent). This feature is helpful if the map indicates that the phone is within earshot and you can’t see it.
- You can Lock your phone so that the finder can’t access your home screen. This feature is most helpful if your phone wasn’t previously secured with a passcode or a fingerprint sensor.
- You can Erase your phone. This is the best option if you know for certain that you aren’t likely to retrieve your phone.
How to find lost android phone Using Third party:
Prey is an Excellent Mobile Protection Application for the Android Mobiles. It has advanced features to secure your mobile from Theft Attacks. Whenever you’re lost your Phone in any place, it gets to alert through Mails, and Thereby you could track the Current Location of the Mobile without hurting it.
The most liked feature of this application is its Auto-Lock System. So in case, you lost your mobile due to theft, and When the suspect tries to Take out the SIM card, it automatically Locks the Mobile, and no one can use this device again.
B) Family Locator:
Family Locator is a network related Mobile application available on the Google Play store. Using this application, you can add all the Members of your Family to the Circles, and it allows to Create meetings, Chat with People, etc.
With it’s Spying Features, you could trace out all the Mobiles location accurately. And This Real-Time Mobile tracking system helps you to keep track of the mobile at any particular instant of time. So this Feature will find Lost Android Phone with the use of Internet Access.
C) Find My Phone:
Find My Phone is an Alternative Google’s Find my Device app, And it has special features built-in to help you with tracking the Lost Mobile Phone. It creates alerts on a regular basis to help with the Geo-Location and also allows to Keep Track of Device with real-time location.
This application gathers all the information of the device and stored in its database for Real-time assistance in emergency cases. And if you lose the Mobile device there are maximum chances you get an accurate location of the Phone; thereby you could get the Mobile back in less time.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us/.