Part 1 – How to Get a Free Domain Name for a Year
Please follow the below steps to get a free domain name for a year.
- In Google, Search for “Freenom.com.”
- In Freenom website, Search for the required domain name you want to register(ex: mydomain) and Click on “Check Availability.”
- Now you will be able to see all the available domain name which is free of cost for one year.
- Select the Domain name(recommended Select “.ga” extension domain name) and Click on “Get it now.”
- Click on “Check out” and in the Period Option change it to “3 months@free” to “1 year@free”.(As the domain name is free for one year).
- Now you can create the account using your Social accounts or Email Address.
- Using Social Accounts:- Click on Login with Facebook, Gmail or Live (recommended to Login with Facebook, Gmail or Live).
- Using Email Address:- Enter your Mail Address and Click on verify an email address. Now verification email is sent to your email Address and click on the verification link then provide the required details like address, Name, password, etc.(Not recommended as it consumes more time to create an account).
- After registration, you’ll be redirected to “https://my.freenom.com/clientarea.php.”
- In the main menu, Select “Services” and Click on “My Domains.“
- Now you’ll able to see the registered domain name in “My Domains List.”
- Holla! Finally, you’ve successfully registered a domain for free of cost. Next step is to “Get Free Hosting.“
Please feel free to comment below if you’ve any doubts. 😉 Don’t forget to share this page along with your friends.
Here is the Video for the same on “How to Get a Free Domain Name for a Year – Part 1 Web Development Tutorial” on our Youtube Channel
Please subscribe to our channel for more videos on Web development Tutorials