How to Integrate webmails into Gmail account
To Integrate webmails into Gmail Account follow the below listed steps and it take just 5 to 10 mins of time to integrate.
- Login into “Gmail account“.
- Click on “Gear icon” and “click on settings“.
- Go to “Accounts and Import“
- In Check mail from other accounts click on “Add a POP3 mail account you own“
- Enter Email address of official website email account id and click on “Next Step“.
- Type Username same as the “Web email address“.
- Enter your web email account password.
- For POP Server details:
- Login into site panel and click on email account.
- Right to your webmail account name there will be More option > Click on “Configure Email Client”.
- Now you will be able to find the Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
- Incoming server with SMTP port
- Now enter the POP Server details and select the port with selected “checkbox” of
- Label incoming messages:
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- Click on “Add Account”
- Select “NO” and Click on “Finish”.
- Now you’ll be able to see Official webmail account in your “Accounts and Import” settings and Official mail account emails in Inbox.
Hope this helps, if you’ve any doubts please don’t forget to comment below.