How to send Website Emails through Gmail account
To Send Website Emails through Gmail Account follow the below listed steps and it take just 5 to 10 mins of time to integrate.
- Login into “Gmail account“.
- Click on “Gear icon” and “click on settings“.
- Go to “Accounts and Import“
- In Send mail as, click on ” Add another email address you own“
- Enter Email address of official website email account id and click on “Next Step“.
- Type Username same as the “Web email address“.
- Enter your web email account password in password.
- For SMTP Server details:
- Login into site panel and click on email account.
- Right to your webmail account name there will be More option > Click on “Configure Email Client”.
- Now you will be able to find the Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
- Outgoing server with SMTP port details
- Now enter the SMTP Server details and select the port.
- With selected “checkbox” of Secured connection using SSL (recommended)
- Click on “Add Account”.
- Now verification code is sent to your webmail.
- Login into your website cpanel.
- Click on Email accounts.
- Right to your webmail account name there will be More option > Click on “Access webmail”.
- Check for the received ‘Google verification mail‘ and copy the verification copy, then paste it.
- Click on “Verify”.
- Now you’ll be able to see Official webmail account in your “Accounts and Import” settings.
- Click on “Make default” option.
- Now you will be able to send official website emails from gmail account.
- Click on Compose.