Here you can download the free lecture Notes of Probability and Statistics Pdf Notes – PS Notes Pdf materials with multiple file links to download. Probability and Statistics Notes Pdf – PS Pdf Notes book starts with the topics Binomial and poison distributions & Normal distribution related properties. Sampling distributions Distribution – sampling distributions of means,Sample space and events Probability The axioms of probability
The Probability and Statistics Pdf Notes – PS Notes Pdf
According to R-13 PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS Notes
Probability and Statistics Book
P&S Complete Notes
PS Question Bank
Probability and Statistics Notes Pdf – PS Pdf Notes
Sample space and events Probability The axioms of probability – Some Elementary theorems – Conditional probability Baye’s theorem. Random variables discrete and continuous.
Binomial and poison distributions & Normal distribution related properties. Sampling distributions Distribution – sampling distributions of means ( σ known and unknown)
Test of Hypothesis I :
Tests of hypothesis point estimations interval estimations Bayesian estimation. Large samples, null hypothesis- alternate hypothesis type I, & type II errors- critical region confidential interval for mean testing of single variance. Difference between the mean.
Test of Hypothesis II:
confidential interval for the proportions. Tests of hypothesis for the proportions single and difference between the proportions.
Confidence interval for the t-distribution- tests of hypothesis t distributions, F-distributions,(Χ 2) distribution. Test of hypothesis-;
Probability and Statistics Details
Correlation & regression:
coefficient of correlation- regression coefficient- the lines of regression the rank correlation.
Queuing Theory: Arrival theorem- Pure Birth and Death Process M/M/1 Model
Introduction to stochastic processes- markov process classification of states- examples of markov chains, stochastic matrix , limiting probabilities.
- Probability & Statistics, D. K. Murugeson & P. Guru Swamy, Anuradha Publishers
- Probability & Statistics for engineers by g.s.s.bhima rao, scitech publications.
- Probability & Statistics, T. K. V. Iyengar, B. Krishna Gandhi and Others S. Chand & Company.
- Probability & Statistics, by William mendenhall & others cengage pub.
- Higher engineering mathematics by b s grewal m khanna pub.
- Higher engineering mathematics by jain and iyengar , narasa publications
- A first course in probability & statistics by BLS Prakasa rao. World scientific.
- Probability & Statistics for Engineers, Miller and John E. Freund, Prentice Hall of India
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: